Two Berth Motorhomes
The Sunlight T66 - Two Berth Motorhome
This is a 2017 van. We will have both a 6 speed manual and an automatic, perfect for NZ conditions. The T66 is a 2-berth van but has two additional seat belts in the dinette making a total of 4 that can travel in comfort.
There are two permanent, full size single beds that can easily be made up into one very large super-king bed. There are storage cupboards along the back and shelves along both sides above the bed – you won't run short of space to store your clothes. But you will probably like somewhere to hang the good clothes – no problem, there are cupboards beneath both beds. A very large external storage area is accessed from outside via large locked doors, one on each side of the van.
The kitchenette has a three burner gas hob, oven and sink next to which is a larger than normal 167L fridge plus a 29L freezer. It runs on gas, 12v or 240v and is very efficient. Beneath the hob is a cutlery drawer and below that a large cupboard for pots, pan and food storage. Plates, mugs and glasses are stored in the overhead cupboards that have plenty of spare space for more dry food items.
The front seats swivel through 180 deg to complete the dining/living area. The table will extend if required. Above the table are two further cupboards where the TV control box is found.
The bathroom is very efficient and surprisingly large for the overall length of the van. It has a Thetford cassette toilet with push button flush, a hand basin, an integrated shower arrangement and good cupboard space.
All this and more in every Luxury 2 Berth we hire
- Two berth, 4 seat belts, 2017 models, low mileage, 2.3L, 130HP, 6 speed maual or automatic.
- Electric mirrors and windows, cruise control.
- Overall dimensions (m) All 2.33W and 2.91H, the T66 is 6.99 long.
- On-board computer giving trip mileage, fuel consumption, etc. Fuel consumption 9-10L/100 km.
- Seatbelts for 4 people, electric entrance step. Twin beds plus a double bed.
- Layout is spacious with large kitchen bench, 3-burner cooker, oven, drawer for utensils and large cupboard for pots, pans, crockery.
- Un-laden weight (kg) is only 2,895 (T66), driven on standard car licence.
- Fiama awning, 4-bicycle rack. GPS navigator.
- LED TV. Wind-up satellite dish with satellite finder, Freeview + Sky decoder (bring your own Sky card!).
- Gas, smoke and CO2 detectors. LED lighting. Reversing camera, audible backing sensors.
- Fully insulated and double-glazed.
- Hot water and heating is via a Truma Combi 6kw combined gas and electric heater with integrated 10L boiler, works superbly well.
- Fly screens on all windows, skylights and the door. All windows and the skylights have blinds.
- Refrigerator/freezer is gas, 12v and 240v, 167/29L in the T66.
- 122L fresh water and 92L grey water, 2 x 9kg gas bottles ensures plenty of gas.
- Bathroom contains a Thetford cassette toilet, hand basin and intergrated shower.
- Fully NZ compliant (electrics, gas and self-containment), registered and certified