Whangarei Motorhomes – Summary of Rental Terms and Conditions
- Minimum age, authorised drivers
The Hirer and any other driver must be aged 25 or older. The Hirer and any other drivers must have been in possession of a relevant national driving licence for at least two years. The delivery of the motorhome requires the presentation by the Hirer and/or driver(s) of the current driver's licence and a valid identification card/passport at the time of taking possession. If the foreign driver's licence is not in English an English translation or international driving permit shall be carried with the foreign driver's licence.
- Overseas drivers are advised to obtain an International Driving Permit.
- The relevant hire charges include unlimited mileage, RUC (road user tax) and comprehensive insurance as per Clause 12 of the Terms and Conditions.
- To confirm the booking a non-refundable deposit of 15% of the rental charge, with a minimum of $500, must be paid.
- The predicted hire charge, calculated on the basis of the booking details, must be received free of any charges at least 30 days before the commencement of the hire.
- The security deposit of NZ$1,500 must either be received together with the hire charge or at the latest when the vehicle is collected.
- Insurance and Excess
Whangarei Motorhomes will indemnify the Hirer from liability subject to an excess of $NZ1,000 per damage to be borne by the Hirer.
- All vehicles are strictly non-smoking throughout. Pets may only be brought along subject to explicit approval. Cleaning expenses caused by non-compliance with regulations must be borne by Hirer.
- In the event of an accident, theft or damage the police must be informed immediately together with Whangarei Motorhomes. The Hirer must ensure they obtain full details of any third party involved including registration number of the vehicle(s) involved together with names and contact details of any witnesses.
The full Terms & Conditions are available on request and will be sent before any booking is finalised.